Bungalow catches fire in Salvington

The fire was started accidentally
The fire was started accidentally

A kitchen caught fire in a bungalow in Salvington on Sunday.

West Sussex Fire & Rescue Service described the fire as ‘small’ but said there was 50 per cent damage to the kitchen of the property in Abeckett Gardens.

Firefighters were called to the accidental blaze at 2.55pm and had it fully extinguished by 3.32pm.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news

3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Worthing Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.