VIDEO: Press conference following death of Littlehampton man

0
Have your say

A PRESS conference was held at Littlehampton’s police station yesterday (Friday, September 30) following the death of a Littlehampton man.

The conference was held at the major incident suite by Det Chief Insp Nick May, of Sussex Police’s major crime team.

He said that the wife of the man – whose identity has yet to be confirmed – was “absolutely distraught” after the shooting. He added: “She is being supported by other members of her family.”

During the press conference, police confirmed that three shots had been fired by the 63-year-old, from the garage roof of his home, in Peregrine Road.

Watch the video to see what Det Chief Insp May said at the press conference.

Click on the links below to read more about Friday’s incident.