DCSIMG

Fire breaks out at kebab shop

editorial image

editorial image

AN ELECTRICAL fire broke out at a kebab shop in Broadwater Road while staff worked inside on Sunday night.

The fire started at around 9.15pm at the Charcoal Grill, in the incoming mains electricity supply.

Two crews from Worthing evacuated the building and tackled the fire with a C02 extinguisher, before calling in electricity firm UK Power Networks.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news