Fire crews were called to Worthing College after a fire alarm went off in its toilets on Christmas Day.
West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called to the small fire in a water softener at 1.31am.
A spokesman said it was started accidentally and contained to the first floor toilets.
The fire was put out with a CO2 extinguisher.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.