Kitchen fire in Worthing flats

Fire
Fire

A kitchen fire broke out in a block of flats in Worthing last night (Friday, May 13).

West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said two breathing apparatus were used by crews as well as two extinguishers following the blaze at a flat in Carnegie House in Littlehampton Road.

No injuries were reported at the incident, which happened just before 9pm.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news

3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Worthing Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.