VIDEO: Electrical fire devastates family home in Worthing

0
Have your say

A FAMILY home was gutted by an electrical fire at the weekend.

Fire investigators said the blaze broke out at the property in Meredith Road, Worthing, on Saturday morning (September 22) in an electrical box under the stairs.

Fire in Meredith Road, Worthing. Picture by Eddie Mitchell.
Fire in Meredith Road, Worthing. Picture by Eddie Mitchell.

Crews from four fire engines attended the fire, including three from Worthing and another from Lancing.

Photographer Eddie Mitchell took this video from the scene.

 

Back to the top of the page