FIRE services are investigating a blaze at a home in Rowlands Road, Worthing, in which three people were rescued.
Emergency services attended the scene at around 11.51pm last night (Sunday, September 9) and helped two men, a woman and a dog from the property.
They were taken to hospital suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation, but are not believed to be in a serious condition.
The incident is thought to have started on the ground floor of the building and spread through the building.
Specialist breathing apparatus, jet and ventilating equipment were used to tackle the fire, which took nearly an hour to extinguish.
Freelance photographer Eddie Mitchell filmed this video at the scene.