Three taken to hospital following fire in Lancing

Fire at property in Brighton Road, Lancing, in which three were taken to hospital

Fire at property in Brighton Road, Lancing, in which three were taken to hospital

0
Have your say

Three men were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation following a fire at a property in Lancing.

Emergency services were called to the home in Brighton Road at around 12.20am this morning (Thursday, March 14), after a blaze broke out in a first floor bedroom.

But fire crews from Worthing and Lancing were able to quickly bring the fire under control and remained on site for an hour. The incident has been confirmed as being accidental, with the affected bedroom being seriously damaged.