Fire crews from Worthing attended two incidents in the area, one on Saturday night (April 7) and one in the early hours of this morning (April 8).
At about 11pm on Saturday, two fire engines and the aerial platform attended what was originally thought to be a chimney fire, in Milton Road, Worthing.
A fire was actually a “full fire in a confined roof space”, and fire crews extinguished the fire using a high pressure hose and a covering jet.
The cause of the fire was confirmed to be accidental
Two fire engines were called to a domestic garage fire in Crescent Road, Worthing, at 1.30am on Sunday morning.
The fire affected the front doors of the garage but was extinguished by fire crews.
The fire is currently under investigation by the police.