Worthing flat fire caused by electrical fault

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS attended a flat fire in Grand Avenue, Worthing, this morning (Wednesday, February 22).

Worthing fire crews were called to the ground-floor flat at 11.30am after reports of smoke billowing from the windows.

Four firefighters forced entry into the property, where they put out a small fire, believed to have been caused by an electrical fault with the internet router.

The flat suffered 10 per cent fire damage and substantial smoke damage, however no-one was injured in the incident.