I was saddened and deeply disappointed to read in the Herald (October 22) that the Worthing Dome and Regeneration Trust has sold the Dome without any public consultation or appeal.
I was part of a small group of volunteers who helped build the upstairs cinema and the downstairs bar when the trust first took over the Dome Cinema.
I can only hope all our effects were not in vain.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Worthing Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.