I would like to thank everyone for their help and professionalism on July 16, when I had a fall on the pavement near the Beales front entrance.
Unfortunately I do not remember names so I hope those concerned will know to whom I refer – two police officers (on their day off); the ambulance men; and the A&E staff, especially the doctor; and one of the lady volunteers.
This was my first visit to the new A&E department, having been to the old one several times.
I am so very impressed by all the improvements I saw and heard about, including the avoidance of infectious cleaning processes.
Well worth all the effort involved.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Worthing Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.