Please can I thank the kind gentleman who helped me when I was stranded in Liverpool Terrace car park on Friday, September 4.
I tried to pay for my parking but my registration number had not been recognised by the machine.
I was stuck in the car park for 45 minutes and this kind gentleman left and parked outside to come back to help me.
At one time there were 14 irate motorists in a queue behind me.
Twice he used his own phone to call the car park operator for me to sort the problem out – unfortunately they were not helpful at all.
Eventually I left the car park and just hope I don’t get a fine.
Unfortunately I did not get this kind gentleman’s name.
I for one will not be using this car park again and would like to warn others of the problem.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Worthing Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.