How I agree with Mrs Leahy (Letters, October 15) about car parking in Liverpool Gardens car park.
I shall never use these facilities again!
I parked there several weeks ago, on a Tuesday.
When I returned to my car, well within the two-hour time limit, I found I had to join a long queue.
The reason – the machines were only taking cards.
I had to wait an hour to purchase a ticket and had to pay extra,
There was an employee there, but he couldn’t help as he was only re-filling the machines with tickets.
I also always obtain a receipt as someone once advised me to do this as he’d paid but also received a letter demanding £90 for non-payment.
I wonder how many other drivers have had to pay £90 when they have already paid, but have no proof?
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Worthing Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.