THE Herald/Gazette have teamed up with title sponsor Friends Life to offer one reader the chance to win four tickets to every Sussex t20 home match.
The Friends Life t20 competition will deliver the highest quality sporting action and entertainment this summer and Friends Life want Herald/Gazette readers to be a part of it by showing their support for Sussex.
Our lucky winner will receive four tickets to watch every home Sussex Friends Life t20 game this season.
To find out how to win the competition, pick up this week’s Worthing Herald, Shoreham Herald and Littlehampton Gazette.
Terms and Conditions:
The following rules apply and by entering the competition, all participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these rules, which are final and binding.
1. The promoter of this competition is Friends Life Management Services (Friends Life) of Pixham End, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1QA.
2. The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
3. The competition is not open to employees of any companies within the Friends Life Group of companies, Generate Sponsorship Limited, members of their families, agents or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the competition.
4. The prize is a ‘Season Ticket’. Four tickets to every Gloustershire Friends Life t20 home group match.
5. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if necessary for reasons beyond its control.
6. The winner will be the entrant who correctly answers the question submitted before 21/06/2013 with the winner’s full contact details, including full postal address and daytime telephone number.
7. Correct entries will be entered into a draw which will take place at 21/06/2013. An independent judge will draw the winner.
8. Arrangements for collecting the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
9. The promoter takes no responsibility for applications lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, technical problems or any other causes outside of the promoter’s control.
10. Proof of posting is not a proof of receipt.
11. The winners may have their names published on the www.friendslife.co.uk website.
12. There will be no cash alternative and the prizes are not transferable. The Promoter accepts no liability for any losses in relation to the change or cancellation of the event.
13. No more than one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be excluded. The promoter’s decision shall be final and legally binding on all entrants. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. It is a condition of entry that these competition rules (the “rules”) are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules.
15. Prize winners may be required to participate in any post event publicity. By entering into the competition, entrants agree to the publicity.
16. If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
17. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
18. The Promoter has the right to alter, amend or cancel the competition without prior notice.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice.
20. Each prize winner assumes all risks inherent to sporting activity. The Promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury or death suffered as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of any prize, other than that caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the promoter.
21. Entrants must be free to travel to the events.
22. By entering the competition the entrant releases the Promoter, its directors, officers, employees and representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the competition or with the acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property).
23. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.