A fire broke out in an empty shop unit in the early hours of this morning (Sunday, October 16).
Firefighters were called to Teville Road, Worthing, shortly before 2.20am.
Four fire engines were on the scene, along with police and ambulance crews.
A spokesperson for West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service told the Herald that the blaze had started accidentally.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.