SHOPPERS were evacuated yesterday (Thursday, January 19) after a gas leak in a Storrington shopping centre.
Firefighters evacuated visitors to the Old Mill shopping centre in Old Mill Drive after services were called at 2.37pm.
The shopping precinct was completely evacuated and the road and surrounding area cordoned off while the gas board carried out an investigation.
The gas leak was repaired by 7pm that evening.
Were you affected by this incident? Contact reporter Catrin Shi on 01903 282367 or firstname.lastname@example.org.