INCIDENTS attended by West Sussex firefighters between 9am yesterday (Wednesday, February 22) and today (Thursday, February 23) include:
Wednesday, February 22, 10.39am to 11.01am:
First floor flat, Orchard Street, Chichester – small fire involving tea towel on hob of cooker. Breathing apparatus and fan used to ventilate. Two crews from Chichester in attendance.
Wednesday, February 22, 11.16am to 11.43am:
Aldwick Road, Aldwick – crash involving two cars. One man treated by paramedics at the scene for minor cuts and bruises. One woman treated for signs of shock. Road closed for vehicle recovery. Two crews from Bognor in attendance, incident left with police.
Wednesday, February 22, 11.24am to 11.46am:
Detached house, in Grand Avenue, Worthing – Small fire in ground floor room. Damaged areas damped down and house ventilated. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental. Two crews from Worthing in attendance.
All information is provided by West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service.