This week, Kim Woodley, from the Rotary Club of Worthing, gives an update on the latest and future goings-on.
Worthing Rotary Club is delighted to be organising a fabulous variety concert raising money for West Sussex Young Carers and Superstar Arts.
The concert will be held on Saturday, November 12, at The Salvation Army Citadel in Crescent Road, Worthing, and will include talented performers from Worthing comprising: male voice choir The Gruffs, junior and senior groups from Regnante School Of Performing Arts, ukulele band Wukulele, The Salvation Army Band, student guitarists, soloists in song and on the piano, plus a monologue or two of the highest order.
Worthing West MP Sir Peter Bottomley and his wife Virginia are taking part, with East Worthing & Shoreham MP Tim Loughton acting as the compère. Worthing town crier Bob Smytherman will also be attending. Do come and join us and help support the very worthwhile Superstar Arts and West Sussex Young carers.
The concert starts at 7pm and tickets are just £10 – on sale now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Kim on 07941 181601.
To join Rotarians in ‘making a difference’ to the lives of others, both locally and internationally, have a look at our website: www.worthing-rotary.org, call us or come along to one of our Monday lunchtime meetings at the Chatsworth Hotel. We would love to welcome you.
Details of Worthing’s three Rotary clubs are:
• Worthing Rotary Club meets Monday, 12.55pm, at the Chatsworth Hotel, in The Steyne, Worthing, 01903 209564.
• West Worthing Rotary Club meets Tuesday evening at Tudor Close, Ferring, 01903 501961.
• Worthing Steyne Rotary Club meets Monday evening at The Ardington Hotel, in Steyne Gardens, Worthing, 01903 234957.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.