If you are in the process of selling your house then these steps will help you on your way.
1. Make sure your home is tidy and clutter-free as this will give the impression of extra space.
2. Who will be your buyers? Aim towards your buyer, child-friendly for a family, some office space for a professional couple.
3. Neutralise your home. Without your personal stamp potential buyers will be able to imagine living in your house.
4. If anything needs fixing then mend it otherwise viewers may wonder what else is wrong with the property.
5. Make sure that every room is well lit using natural light, lamp light or up-lighters.
6. Put a board outside your house because you need as many people as possible to find your house.
7. Fresh flowers in the house add colour, vibrancy and life.
8. Glorious smells, including bread, coffee or cinnamon create a homely atmosphere.
9. Estate agents do not charge for valuations so obtain at least three.
10. Choose an agent that offers a high level of customer service for the best possible fee. Visit Checkaprofessional.com to find estate agents, solicitors and other professional services.
“If you are looking for an estate agent or solicitor in your area then visit Checkaprofessional.com and read our independently verified customer feedback reports to help you make an informed choice”, said Lisa Beale, Head of Checkaprofessional.com