TWO people were rescued from a bungalow in Sompting by firefighters today (Wednesday, March 28).
They were led from the chalet bungalow, in Valley Road, by firefighters, who were called to the blaze shortly after 11am.
Both are currently being treated at the scene, one for minor burns and one for smoke inhalation.
Although the blaze is now out, firefighters are still at the scene and Valley Road is closed in both directions.
It is believed the fire started in the roof space of the bungalow and the loft was damaged in the blaze.
Three crews were called to the scene.