Washing machine fire in Worthing

Firefighters were called to Primavera pizza restaurant in Banbury on Christmas Day.
Firefighters were called to Primavera pizza restaurant in Banbury on Christmas Day.

On Friday at 3.07am, two Fire and Rescue crews were called to Pilgrams Walk, Worthing after a washing machine caught fire.

An extinguisher was used to put out the fire in the ground floor kitchen.

The washing machine was removed from the house and kitchen ventilated.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news

3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Worthing Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.