It amazes me that no one seems to have complained much about the irritating and sometimes very dangerous number of cyclists that ride the pavements in Salvington.
It makes the lives of pedestrians, especially the elderly, miserable when they become frightened of leaving their houses for fear of being run over.
I’m also surprised that no one seems to have complained about the many dog walkers that parade around the streets of Salvington not taking advantage of the parks available.
I’ve always been a bit weary of dogs, especially Alsatians and bulldogs, and I don’t think toddlers/young kids like to be approached by them on their travels.
Let’s try and put a stop to this bike/canine monster in Salvington/West Worthing, to improve our health and wellbeing!
Mr and Mrs Hall
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Worthing Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.