It is a field day for criminals now that the police force is not up to scratch and just can’t be bothered with what they describe as ‘minor’ crimes.
This is a big problem with our time-honoured justice system and it is allowing criminals to get away with wrongdoing and affecting first-rate citizens who have no means of reparation.
I recently had a neighbour break into my back garden and cut down plants – making a huge mess.
No word to me before doing it.
“Too small to bother with,” say the police.
Mrs D Wyatt
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Worthing Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.