I would like to thank all the kind people who came to my assistance last Saturday, July 25, when I tripped over a paving slab in Montague Street and fell and cut my head.
An off duty nurse from Worthing Hospital saw me fall and came over with her husband to give me aid.
So thank you nurse Claire, you are a star.
Also thanks to Abby, who phoned my husband.
I am grateful also to the A&E staff at the hospital.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Worthing Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news
3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Worthing Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.